IHES Regional Model (Report)
An overview of findings drawn from all the previous intellectual outputs (IOs) of the Internationalisation in Higher Education for Society (IHES) project, the present IO5 report captures key concepts, conclusions, and learning articulated in earlier IOs. Whether used independently or in conjunction with other IOs, it is intended to support Higher Education
Institutions (HEIs) in work aimed at developing and implementing IHES activities.
The present report identifies as key to the operation of the model the following areas:
- Goals that are the drivers of IHES activity;
- Actors: that is, the key HEI stakeholders involved in the IHES process;
- Target Groups: that is, the beneficiaries who will be impacted by IHES process and projects and benefit from IHES activities;
- Types and levels of HEI involvement, defined by the institutional context;
- Internationalisation processes and elements;
- Links between HEIs and society that IHES activities seek to develop.