On 15th October 2021, the workshop of the Olomouc IHES LAB took place. The workshop, led by dr. Uwe Brandenburg, helped the participants (including UPOL academics, and representatives of the Olomouc County and of the European Students Network) to understand beter the project´s rationale and to discuss activities planned by the lab. Participants valued the opportunity to review their planned activities in discussions with actors involved in the project and in this way explore the possible improvements of the activities before their implementation in practice in 2022.
In mid July 2021 the IHES partners held a workshop at Universitat Rovira i Virgili.
The three day training course gathered URV staff from the social engagement office and the international office, together with the partner Secretaria d'Universitats i Recerca of the Generalitat de Catalunya, and associate partner ACUP - Associació Catalana d’Universitats Públiques.
Together they tried to get to know how to implement IHES and got more familiarised with the concept and its global good practices. Next step is putting this all to practice in the Catalonia Lab.
Read more about the training course in an article by URV.
Photo credit: Marina Casals Sala @ twitter.com
Open Seminar in Catalonia
- 15/09/2022, Spain
- Leading organisation - Department D´Empresa i Coneixement
- Participating organsation - Universitat Rovira i Virgili
Open Seminar in Olomouc Region
- 20/09/2022, Czech Republic
- Leading Organisation . the Olomouc region
- Participating organisations - Univerzita Palackého v Olomouci and Global Impact Institute s.r.o.
- 01/06/2023 – 03/06/2023, Belgium
- Leading organisation . Grupo Santander (S Group)
- Participating organisation - Univerzita Palackého v Olomouci, Global Institute s.r.o., Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Association pour la Cooperation Academique – Academic Cooperation Association, Lifelong Learning Platform, Departament D´Empresa i Coneixement, and the Olomouc region